TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #2362
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Just take comfort in the fact that if she wins the tournament it wasn't done cleanly.

Rodriguez coached Henin and Maria played some of her best matches in her career against her with him coaching. Not sure we even need to deconstruct this match quite to the extent you have because it was visible that Maria was just having a bad day. Missing conventional, routine groundstrokes...wouldn't even matter who was on the other side of the net. Coupled with consistent tennis from Li and that was all.
Seriously? You're at it again? Last time I checked this isn't the place to bash a player. Take it to fucking GM where you make a mess of yourself as usual. You ask why it is I get annoyed with you, and yet you're bashing a player myself and others like a lot and calling her a fucking cheater?