TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #482
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I think she could have done a lot better in those events and get past QF.
As far as Vika and Kerber are concerned, I think they are difficult but beatable opponents for Caro even at this point. It's worse when it comes to the likes of Sharapova or Serena. Anyway, I'd like to see some of these challenging match-ups in near future. [b]Fingers crossed that Caro returns to the spotlight (and not just thanks to Rory...)[/B].
Its going to be interesting to see what happens.
Some young players get to #1 then go away, as far as being relevant in big events. Some keep cycling back to the top.
So far, Caroline is in the Jankovic, Ivanovic, Safina group.
But she is only 3 years older than Stephens, who is considered to be just starting her career.
I think they have to be very smart about what they do.
Not over train and get injured or burn out. But also she has to improve from where she is now
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!