TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WCC - West Coast Conference

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #78
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WCC - West Coast Conference

http://usdtoreros.cstv.com/sports/w-...012413aaa.html

"The Toreros, currently ranked No. 48, will be tested early. Eight of their remaining 12 out of conference matches feature opponents currently ranked in the ITA's top-30, including three of the top five.

"Some of the matches we have this year I feel like we are matched up with pretty evenly. We are ranked No. 48 preseason, and most of the teams we play are ranked in the 20's," Stephens said. "Those are the ones I feel we match up with really well, and I think we can pull off some wins over teams that are ranked 15-20, like Michigan, Texas, Texas Tech, and Nebraska. I think some of those schools will be really fun to play."
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote