TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #810
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Shutting haters us on Tennis Channel's facebook.

My post:
I'm calling foul on these aforementioned tennis "fans". She had a rib get disjointed that caused her back to hurt and her breathing to become irregular. That's why she called the trainer. Read the transcripts. I also cry foul on the American tennis media for making a mountain out of a molehill, an embarrassment across the board. And for the record, Stephens was never going to win this match. And if you don't like her grunt, don't watch her. It's not her fault she's better than the non-grunters.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!