TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #2361
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Maria got (almost) everything wrong today: attitude, shots, tactics (speaking of which: I'm not for sure a big tennis expert, but seriously somebody thought that hitting at Li in the middle of the court would give her trouble? But Maria's game is most effective when she opens up the court and forces the opponent in constant recover, or am I wrong?). It's a pity that over the past year or so she seems to chose (involuntarily, of course) key matches at major tournaments to do that. She had a few too many of these and I can only hope she manages to fix whatever the problem is.....
Now it's time to move on, Maria is still well equipped to win tournaments, I trust this will happen again soon.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote