TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #803
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
Sloane is very classy in her comments- nice girl.

Win it tomorrow, Vika. Shut the critics down.
Agree, she seems nice and has a lot of talent.

I don't get what the big deal was about the injury break. I think it has a lot to do with everyone thought they had a new young american star that could win the big tournaments. They may have it 2 years or so. It is not Vikas fault the journalists were flying away in the clouds about Sloane after the Serena match.

If they allow players to take injury breaks, how can anyone say Vika was not really needing it? If they want to remove injury breaks, fine. Same rule for everyone.

I think it is open season on her because Belarus is a small country. And her playing style is not liked by everyone. ( hard to understand the last part )

Anyway, so very strong to be in second ao final. Remarkable result in the last 5 slams overall. And still undefeated this year.
garwe is offline View My Blog!