TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova being convincingly trashed in slams

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #13
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova being convincely trashed in slams

Some of her losses are weird. She goes from red hot to can't do anything right.

It's as if there's a level she can't get past, she hits the ceiling. I don't understand why her coach doesn't prepare her for an opponent to be red hot and have back up plans. She's made to look so hopeless in matches she's the hot favourite to win.

But I don't think she should retire at all - she has had an 18 months most players would sell their granny for, and even though I'm not a fan, the Tour would be much worse without her.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote