TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #2335
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

It still amazes me that in these past couple of years at the majors, it's Maria's opponents like Serena, Vika, Li, and even Petra at that Wimbledon are the ones that bring their A or B game full of belief and focus, while Maria labors with her C, D, or F performance. All I ask is for once that the opposite happens at a major semi or final against a top 5 or 10 opponent. Against one of Maria's prime nemeses. You'd think the law of averages would favor Maria at some point.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote