TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena, NaNa & Maria Turn Up In Next?

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #5
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold
Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
these two SEWTA superstars absorbed diffcult losses at the 1st Grand Slam of 2013 ... they are not the type to vulture SEWTA tournaments and I feel it will be a LONG time before we see them on the court again

Serena: due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Miami

Maria: this is what she said she asked about it:

“I think it's Doha or maybe Dubai. I think Doha. I don't know. I'm so clueless.”

Maria is not even signed up to play Dubai but maybe she will accept a WC if they allow her to sell Sugarpova in the Duty Free shops
Sick of this "vulture" rubbish. A tennis player's job is playing tennis. Their career involves turning up and playing in front of fans. I respect players who put in more appearences, and not spend their time selling SUGAR!
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote