TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO Chat Thread

Thread: AO Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1374
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all
Re: AO Chat Thread

I think after shoulder surgery her most important weapon the serve(Which I think before the surgery is of the level of Davenport or even Serena's standard) has gone so she became so vulnerable. She improved other aspects of her game like movement, forehand etc. But since she is so largely built it is difficult to move like Na/Serena/Radwanska.Even what I observed is her defence is not so reliable like Azarenkas or Radwanskas. I think she should add some variety to her game. Why cant she take some rest from tour like some 6-8 months and appoint someone like Martina Hingis (Who I heard likes sharapova most)as her mentor and concentrate on some kind of variety. Because hitting harder harder harder when you are down definately cause so many errors even for the standards of her. If she adds up some variety to her game she will definately gets chances where she can use her power hitting.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote