TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #58
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

It was so simultaneously enjoyable and alarming (for Petra fans) watching Ni La, play such high quality tennis yesterday, and crediting so much of it to her new coaches fitness training, mental preparation, relaxation and tennis strategy and techniques. And this is not the first time a new world class coach has assisted Ni La into a Grand Slam final.

Even Sharapova's coach (another World Class Coach, who's brought her recent dividends the past few years--including a Grand Slam win), kept looking at her coach, cause the STRATEGY was wrong. Well, least he/they had a STRATEGY (and I remember, they used it quite fine against Petra, especially at the Aussie Open and Stuttgart).

One of my knocks on Kotyza (he does have some benefits): He's a poor game planner and strategist; especially during repeat performances against another well coached formidable player. He's just not. This is another area, where Petra's current team may be handcuffed and she needs to change and/or bring in other people. But I digress.

Right now Petra's team is not offering any of the qualities I mentioned in this post (including any good play out of their young Padwan/Paramour). Tick Tick Tick.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote