TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2331
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
But number 3 is where she rightfully belongs now, at least with the level of play she's showing now

Still think this tournament has been an absolute snoozefest, sure we had some promising youngsters on the rise, but no quality matches that I can really remember from the women.

I'm still scratching my head over Maria's H2H history with Li. Absolute domination pre-surgery, post-surgery always a mess. Probably a lethal combination of Li improving and Maria regressing a bit.
didn't she win like all their meetings in 2012?
masha will be back, and she will beat na again
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote