TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #2328
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
I definitely think it was in her head that Serena had exited the tournament ..
Yep. Same thing happened last year, when she was up 3-0(?) on Lisicki in R4 and still lost the first set. Think Cronin tweeted that the Pova camp was "gripping" all day after Serena lost last year. I'm sure the same thing happened this year (I know I was nervous as hell after Serena lost). She seems to get tight when Serena goes out. Most of the time, she can work through it, but certain players can, should and will make her pay. Full credit to Li, she played amazing and really hoping she gets an AO title. She's been great down there these past few years minus the brainfarts to Kim.

Rooting for Li and Fed to take home the titles, but not gonna get up in the middle of the night to see their matches. Only Idiotpova takes precedence over sleep.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote