TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO Chat Thread

Thread: AO Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1369
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO Chat Thread

Too bad Masha and an even in good form or great form Masha turns to mush when she plays Serena Williams, Li Na or Victoria Azarenka in big matches. But that's the way it is. Even though Maria was in great form this Australian Open and in fact it was the best she has ever played through the first 5 matxhes in a slam her beating Na and Vika back to back to win the title was always going to be difficult. Masha was obviously not up to the challenge. I get Serena tearing Masha apart but Na doing it is harder to explain. It must be mental for Maria. or maybe it's like boxing when the smaller boxer gets inside on the taller boxer and pounds the body. That is kind of what Na did to Masha in Melbourne.

Who to root for in the final? Not easy to choose. I guess I hope Vika wins. But I don't really care.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote