TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let's cheer for Varvara Flink!

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #15
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold
Re: Let's cheer for Varvara Flink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Thanks Phenomareva for the article! I don't speak Dutch at all though, so I'll stick to your summary, but that's interesting info

Awww, poor baby.

Hope she have success in her carreer, I'd love to sse this lovely face in WTA tournaments someday.
No problem . Yeah, I just remembered I read this just because of the fact her father sent her to Soth America at 14 years old. The article just says not more than that about it, but it just sounds so brutal. Maybe the truth is different, just can't imagine sending my kid to another continent at 14. Probably she must have been with others and/or coaches, but without any relatives.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote