Originally Posted by Cajka
Oh, where do I start?
1. "fucking bitch" incident
2. that YEC match against Marion
3. very strange and rude behavior in her AO R3 match against Barthel last year
4. that match against Aga in Doha
5. crying scene when she was losing to Marion
6. extreme injury
7. Rome and other withdrawals, Montreal, Tokyo (she can't afford to have a one pointer in her ranking points )
8. yelling at Cramer in Linz (in Tipsyćs style)
9. outbursts in Istanbul
10. another extreme injury against Masha, actually she was extremely injured against Masha every time when Masha was winning, ever since that "Is her last name Jankovic?" match
11. bad pedicure
12. She wants Hampton's back injury
13. now this
#2 was unbelievable. Deliberately trying to tank, yet her pride would not allow
How awks for Judy as she's quite friendly with Vika on twitter
AO crowd were already lukewarm towards her, but her behaviour last year sealed their hate. Wagging her finger, screaming etc after whilst beating some mugs 6-0, 6-0
Such a reasonable act. I mean, what if someone threatens to kill you on a street? Wouldn't you just delete yourself from a street? What if they have your phone number, what if they found it in white pages... What if they found your address, wouldn't you delete your house from that place?
So much drama over the past 2 days
It's feeling very much like WTA vs ATP atm. Capriati is right to delete twitter. It's not meant for some people & she's not stable enough to cope. Some people revel in the abuse like the Rodio sisters & Alla K, but others like Jen & in the past Jarka are not mentally strong enough for that. Personally, if I was a top tennis player on twitter I'd be retweeting the haters, respond with some shade & then block
Hampton upset Kvitova. Do you know her?
I think she is a young player.
Not that young.
"Fuck, that serve! Long legged stork!"