TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #4131
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Oh, where do I start?

1. "fucking bitch" incident
2. that YEC match against Marion
3. very strange and rude behavior in her AO R3 match against Barthel last year
4. that match against Aga in Doha
5. crying scene when she was losing to Marion
6. extreme injury
7. Rome and other withdrawals, Montreal, Tokyo (she can't afford to have a one pointer in her ranking points )
8. yelling at Cramer in Linz (in Tipsyćs style)
9. outbursts in Istanbul
10. another extreme injury against Masha, actually she was extremely injured against Masha every time when Masha was winning, ever since that "Is her last name Jankovic?" match
11. bad pedicure
12. She wants Hampton's back injury
13. now this
#2 was unbelievable. Deliberately trying to tank, yet her pride would not allow

How awks for Judy as she's quite friendly with Vika on twitter

AO crowd were already lukewarm towards her, but her behaviour last year sealed their hate. Wagging her finger, screaming etc after whilst beating some mugs 6-0, 6-0

Quote:
Such a reasonable act. I mean, what if someone threatens to kill you on a street? Wouldn't you just delete yourself from a street? What if they have your phone number, what if they found it in white pages... What if they found your address, wouldn't you delete your house from that place?

#theplayerstwitterchattingthread
So much drama over the past 2 days It's feeling very much like WTA vs ATP atm. Capriati is right to delete twitter. It's not meant for some people & she's not stable enough to cope. Some people revel in the abuse like the Rodio sisters & Alla K, but others like Jen & in the past Jarka are not mentally strong enough for that. Personally, if I was a top tennis player on twitter I'd be retweeting the haters, respond with some shade & then block

Last edited by Cilla : Jan 24th, 2013 at 01:44 PM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!