TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO Chat Thread

Thread: AO Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #1362
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
And thus another reason to despise Aze. At least if she wins her reputation is damaged. Medical timeouts due to nerves I don't think is unusual. I'm almost okay with it (as a Nadal fan I sorta have to be). What's really offensive is that she had to arrogance and dumb-ass-ness to admit it. Li Na, please get it done.
Well, the way I see it the ITF/WTA/ATP make the rules and it's up to the umpire to uphold them. The job of the players is to try and win tennis matches and they use and will bend the rules as much as they see fit or can get away with. That's professional sports and if you think you'll improve your chances by taking a ten minute break and you know that you can get away with it of course you'll do it. It's not Azarenka's fault that umpires are reluctant to give warnings and penalty points.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote