TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let's cheer on Varvara Flink!

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #13
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Let's cheer for Varvara Flink!

I remember I read an article about her and now found it again, might be interesting to read for you guys (even if it is in dutch ). She is trained by someone here in the Netherlands in Eindhoven. See a link to the article in dutch and tried to put in the translation via google, but somehow did not work. In short it is about how they got in contact, after a match Varvara played against De Vroome in Chile and lost in 3 sets. How Varava was sent to South America by her father and had to takecare for herself a 14 year old. She temporarily lives in Eindhoven to train, but for the rest she trains in Ukraine with ther Dutch trainer in Jalta. There she also has classes for math after the training. Interesting to see how her career develops.

http://www.ed.nl/sport/nuenense-tenn...lent-1.3297684

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players

Last edited by Phenomareva : Jan 24th, 2013 at 12:15 PM.
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote