TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #4806
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
She was decent in that Wimbledon final, but couldn't put a serve in the box. She could've fought that second set out and taken it to a third, and Petra would've felt the pressure.

I expressed myself in the wrong way though. AO 2013 is a big wasted chance, but Na was far too good. I think it would've been less likely for her to come back agaisnt Na than against Petra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
W11 was a final.
Petra was great then and Maria hadn't been that impressive in her previous matches. The result was very unsurprising, imo. Same as with AO last year, which was also a final, her opponents were at their best.
I just think that in 2011 her game overall wasn't that great to make me think she wasted chances to win slams, she just wasn't good enough.
On the other hand, I find today's result much more disappointing.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!