TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #5014
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
As far as who is left, well, any one of them could win. Sloane is obviously the least likely and I'm not sure how she would handle being in a slam final. For that reason I hope that she doesn't make it. We have seen quite a few Vika/Maria matches over the last two years so I guess I am hoping for Vika/Na. I don'rt recall seeing them play each other before and as far as slam finals go they are kind of similar in terms of experience. Not having a dog in the fight the thing that I am most hopeful for is a competitive three set match. I definitely do not want a repeat of the 2012 final!
I can't exactly claim that I predicted the final but I did get the final that I wanted.

I'll bet Chrissie-fan is very happy today.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote