TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #2289
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Gutted that she lost. But I'm not suprised. I mean, ever since that Venus match, her form has been dipping a bit. Plus, I do think people were going OTT when they were saying her form this tournament was like her AO08 form.

Also, I don't really see this as a missed opportunity because she still had to win a final after this match. It's not like last year, where she really messed it up.

Anyway. I still believe Maria can win any tournament she enters. Thats not gonna change regardless of how many shitty performances she produces. Plus, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether she winning Grand Slams or losing first round, I'm still always going to root for her the same.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote