TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #613
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

Wow she batted off what could have been a very difficult press conference very well. This answer especially stands out as impressive :-
"Q. Do you feel like people give you too hard a time over things like this?
VICTORIA AZARENKA: You know what, I feel like it had to be explained, the situation. I understand the point of people maybe not understanding what I said; me not understanding what I've been asked. So I'm just glad that I'm here, you know, to make everything clear, and that's it.
You know, I think you cannot really judge by few words. The situation had to be explained. I'm glad I'm here doing that."

Some of those questions are borderline disgraceful though, especially mid-interivew, where they're literally just repeating the same question in a different form. 2 questions about the final, really?

I'm normally against pre-approved transcripts (as used in football [soccer]) but if this is the crap we end up with, maybe they're not a bad idea after all .
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote