TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #269
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertvg View Post
See, that's where Scandis and Icelanders differ. You're so worked up on having a successful life not for yourself, but for others. All about work work work, or here, results, results, results. Hafdis just enjoys life without any peer pressure. She doesn't need the results to be a big star, she just *is*.

Having results will never hide the fact Alina's boring , snoody and doesn't know how to really have fun. Her definition of a party is a practice in a cocktail dress. I'd shoot myself with her life.

But I get the jealousy for the amazing country that is Iceland. It's the most beautiful country in the world, and Alina knows it.
The only time Iceland became famous was the time when that volcano with the unspeakable name spew shit in the atmosphere so that Siri and other girls had to wait days on some stupid airport before they could take the plane.

Amazing country indeed.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote