TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #2283
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I never thought I'd reach a point where I was angry Serena lost in a major, but I am in this case. Even an injured Serena would have wiped the court with the choking oh-it's-too-hot-out-here Azarenka today.

I could even accept Serena winning the next 10 majors because it would keep Vika shutout and crying in the arms of that clown friend of hers. A world where someone as loathesome as Azarenka wins back to back Aussie Opens is cruel one.

What happened to you? You went from being so optimistic last year to a mess this year?