TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #2264
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

All credit to Li Na but I think Maria was atrocious today. Time after time hitting balls down the middle of the court and just ASSUMING Na would give her the UE's. I can't even remember if Na movied away from the center of the court only on couple occasions which she still lost those points anyway.

I think the amount of pressure she put on herself affected her too after yesterday's events, all those UE's, the amount of routine balls she missed, not moving her feet, losing every single deuce + GP/Bp's. It's just another missed opportunity.
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote