TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #2252
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

One thing I really don't understand is that when Masha loses, a tonne of rena fans enter the results thread and cause havoc. But when rena lost yday I hardly saw any gloating from SS
Different circumstances with the injury I know, but Masha gets treated like dirt in GM above any other player. I feel it's because they saw Masha as an instant threat to the title after Renas loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Gurl eavesdrops on his relative's phonecall, makes it public in the need of boosting its self-esteem citing himself as fabulous as single and stuff as its result and boasts about it.
All you need to know about Hasbeenpova's fanbase.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote