TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #2158
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I was heartbroken the second she lost. But it's been like 10 minutes and I'm over it
Masha never had a chance today tbh, if she'd pushed it to a third and fell thy I would've been devastated but she was comprehensively outplayed today mainly due to the fact she is yet to play a top player this year. At least she'll be extra motivated to destroy Na the next time (I just hope their h2h doesn't swing in na's favour again) still hilarious to me how mashas only outdoor hc loss to Na has come in a slam SF

Way to fuck up
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote