TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #1285
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Not sure on the whole amateur/pro rulings etc but Ash was paid prizemoney in Espernance/Margaret River ITF events...

Also something to consider....every tournament Ash plays AIS get 50% of her prizemoney!
That's why I said her status may have changed recently but the WTA hasn't updated her profile .

As for the payback there is a maximum of $50 000 for 16 and under and $150 000 for over 16s. I posted this article a month ago

Quote:
This year, for example, scholarship holders aged 16 and under must repay 50 per cent of their tournament earnings up to a maximum of $50,000, and over-16s - such as US Open champion Sam Stosur and former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt - are levied 10 per cent, up to a ceiling of $150,000.

The total, more than $1 million, is returned to the development budget, where the four levels of assistance range from $20,000 up to about $250,000, including cash grants, plus coaching, sports science and other services.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/t...#ixzz2IrWimXK9
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote