TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #253
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina Patersson
I'm so happy to have reached the semifinals here in Australia. I've had a great time and played some great matches. I'm facing that nasty Greek tax evader next, the one who Fleri's sleeping with clearly, I mean why else would you lose to such a pedestrian player? It was clearly fixed. She is rather fetching and Fleri is rather manly so I can understand how that could end up happening.

On potentially being Number 1:

It's a pretty exciting and daunting prospect, to be honest. Mainly because I've never been so focused on tennis before and to see that focus paying off like this is scary and extremely fulfilling at the same time. Also, it takes a lot to be a consistent long-term number 1, and for all the controversy surrounding her this tournament, the last truly consistent number 1 was Ruflina. Though it may just have seemed so because of her age. I don't know. How old is she? 90? She was born on the tour, grew up on the tour, had babies (26 of them, to be exact) on tour, and is growing saggy and old on tour as we speak. I wouldn't be surprised if she asks for her casket to be buried underneath Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Tamira Paszek|Stefanie Vogele|Jarmila Groth|Viktoriya Kutuzova|Andrea Petkovic|Tatjana Malek|Polona Hercog|

|FOREVER JUJU|
Asif_Nawaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote