TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:09 PM   #1190
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
youve been away for a while welcome back !!
Thanks! Yeah think this is my first post in about 1.5 years...annoying how work gets in the way Anyway good to get into it properly again rather than just skimming GM every now and then. Been keeping up with Laura's results tho! Spent the whole of the Kvitova match sat in the toilets at work as it was the only place I could get strong enough Wifi signal to stream on It was freezing...the things we do for our favs.

Hoping 2013 can be a year of real progress, just need to get the serve firing and get some more consistency (easier said than done...). Oh and stay injury free!