TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #4685
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Wow,this is some pretty deep stuff...haven't met Frodo so can't comment on where I stand compared with him,but I can tell you that it's not a given that shoe stores will have anything that fits me when I walk in.Occasionally,I must special order them,though the store usually has a small selection in their very largest size that will fit me.My younger brother is two sizes larger and must get EVERY pair via special order.
Obviously I was using the hobit as a metaphor...

Are you particularly tall also, or do you mean large relative to your height. Unless the size of your feet is disproportionate, I don't see the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I'm not sure how your bathroom/loo can put sins on FULL display unless you allow the general public free access to relieve themselves in your house.Perhaps that was a courtesy in days of yore,but that's a tradition that most folks were probably happy to depart from
Think more theologically.