TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beginning of the 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #182
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beginning of the 2013

I am not 100% sure that her performance was due to fatigue, but maybe. I have a feeling that Agnieszka has hard time dealing with certain kinds of pressure. I continue to notice a pattern since her win over Maria at USO. She lost the very next match against Shahar, same after beating Petrova at AO and falling to Daniela. The matches that she has lost were absolutely in hear reach. Furthermore some players have similar impact on her. She has hard time playing Victoria, Maria, Serena and few others. I am not saying that she should win every match against them (especially Serena may be hard) or seize every opportunity at higher level of slams, but her percentage should be higher. One can see that her losses are due to what appears to be loss of motivation which I am sure is only a symptom and not real lack of motivation. If I am right she has to find a way to detach herself from the pressure and just play every match, set, game, ball.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote