TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #4684
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Slipers are for Nora Batty?

Large feet as in Frodo?

The china in your Loo reflects your culture, with some designed to hide your sins and others designed to put them on full display. A philosipher could put a strong case for the link between the admiration of poo and prosperity, being that a genuine correlation exists with the openness of of bathroom china.
Wow,this is some pretty deep stuff...haven't met Frodo so can't comment on where I stand compared with him,but I can tell you that it's not a given that shoe stores will have anything that fits me when I walk in.Occasionally,I must special order them,though the store usually has a small selection in their very largest size that will fit me.My younger brother is two sizes larger and must get EVERY pair via special order.

I'm not sure how your bathroom/loo can put sins on FULL display unless you allow the general public free access to relieve themselves in your house.Perhaps that was a courtesy in days of yore,but that's a tradition that most folks were probably happy to depart from

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!