TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:16 PM   #4683
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,unlike women,I don't need a collection of footwear,but I wear my slippers even when I'm walking a block or two from my house so,if they wore out,I'd definitely appreciate replacements as a gift.Also,my feet are rather large,so they naturally put lots of wear-and-tear on socks,necessitating more of them at various intervals.

As for the book,a black American once told me that he'd heard from his mom that people who check out their bowel movements,after eliminating,have larceny in their hearts.Unfortunately,the limited space in the toilet bowl controls the dispersement of bowels and prevents us from seeing the sort of great shapes we can admire when gazing at clouds
Slipers are for Nora Batty?

Large feet as in Frodo?

The china in your Loo reflects your culture, with some designed to hide your sins and others designed to put them on full display. A philosipher could put a strong case for the link between the admiration of poo and prosperity, being that a genuine correlation exists with the openness of of bathroom china.