TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #467
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
She may get an "easy" draw in Kuala Lumpur but as far as slams/madatories/premiers go I think that until she significantly raises her game every draw will be tough. When was the last time that she played a match and, as a fan, you were not worried that she might lose?
Against Vekic , I was pretty confident that she had that one in the bag. But I understand what you say, these days most of her matches are 3 set battles with bad ending.
I still have hopes though, after that painful loss against Li in 2011 I thought she'd be mentally devastated for a long while and yet she came up with her best tennis. Of course circumstances are different but I believe she can turn things around.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!