TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:13 AM   #466
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Are you referring to being worried that Caro might lose before a match or during a match?
Both I guess. Just as an example, in the early rounds of the slams when she was facing players well outside the top fifty I was never worried that she might lose. Now there is virtually no such match where I don't worry that she might lose. It might be just me that feels that way but I doubt it. I can (kind of) accept the idea that she can't beat top ten players with any regularity but it is very disappointing that she is struggling so badly against non top thirty players, especially since she once really dominated them.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!