TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO Chat Thread

Thread: AO Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:14 AM   #1267
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Serena seems so cool and classy about her loss. I really think its her fans that infuriate my dislike towards her. (and also the beatdowns)
Tough to be anything other than cool and classy when you are injured. Not much she can do or regret and I'm sure in her mind she didn't really lose the match so it's easier to deal with but I agree her fans don't help the cause buuuuuut Serena is still a bitch to the first degree.

We can be happy Serena is out all we want fact remains at least to me that Azarenka is a worse matchup for Maria than Serena is. Some of you will disagree but it's tough to like those 2 matchups from either side. Going to still have to dig deep if she wants to win the Aussie.
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote