TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 04:25 AM   #354
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

'Fluke' is not the correct term here,Shifty,because it implies that someone played over his head...as with that great season that Derek Anderson had for the Browns...what was it,4 years ago??Flacco's problems have been well detailed by me,and they may still continue throughout his career.He may remain inconsistent as you touched on,but he meets the basic standards for Starting QB,which are: Is he good enough to raise his team to victory with his play?...and;Does he make his team clearly better than they'd be w/o him if they had,say,a journeyman QB?The answer to both questions is 'yes'.

It's funny how the confidence from going all the way can help a player get mentally stronger;perhaps that will be the case with Flacco next season if the Ravens win the SB.He's already accomplished something that the great majority of QBs will never come CLOSE to doing: He beat,and outplayed,two legendary HOFers on the road--in bad weather conditions--in consecutive playoff games.There are LOTS of more-hyped,more-talented(in terms of God-given ability) QBs who are sitting at home right now.

To ME,the key is pass protection;if the 49ers manage to harass Flacco often,then our chances will be very slim.However,there are some holes in the Niners' pass defense so,if our O-line can man up,we've got a really good shot at taking this

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote