TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:07 AM   #156
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
I'm not so sure about this. The h2h would have been a hell of a lot closer but I think hingis was just naturally a bad match-up. Even at her peak, seles wasn't that great a mover and her serve wasn't like serena's or davenport's for example. That why hingis struggled so much against those 2. They not only had great returns but tricky serves.
Agreed. Seles pre-stabbing was a better mover no doubt. But she also hit with more spin and less power.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote