TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:03 AM   #1211
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Wednesday differences are out! Good luck! :

60 seconds with...Inger67 (already trains in the USA again after disappointing results here )

1) What is your real name and where do you come from?
Cory and I'm from Ann Arbor, Michigan in the US
2) What was your highlight of the 2012 TT season?
Singles: USO QF and title at Quebec City
Doubles: Tokyo Title with New_balls_please
3) What are your TT goals for 2013?
Get inside top 10, make a slam Semifinal, win a couple titles and also be in the YEC - for both singles and doubles
4) one word to describe....
yourself
your doubles partner
the Australian Open TT managers

Myself: Competitive
Doubles Partner: Knowledgeable
Managers: Efficient
5) your favourite food?
Subway
6) your favourite drink?
Raspberry Iced Tea
7) last book u read?
Can't remember the last book I've read for pleasure, too busy with school.
8) last movie u watched?
Wizard of Oz
9) best thing about your hometown/country?
The Film Scream 4 was filmed in some neighborhoods in Ann Arbor, MI - the city I go to school in
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)

I would want to be with Venus Williams, John Isner and my boyfriend/doubles partner new_balls_please.
Venus: because she's my favorite female tennis player of all time
Isner: so we wouldn't have to climb the trees to get the coconuts and other food because he's so tall he could just reach them himself
New_balls_please: nicest and kindest person I've ever had the privilege in meeting and just so happens he is also my boyfriend in real life

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote