TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:41 PM   #1184
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
It's on Hard surface.

And i don't see a problem with her entering a tournament with a strong field. It can all do her more good than harm. I'd rather her beat top players in tournaments than go into a tournament due to how "weak" it is.
Debateable. If you have acknowledged her current schedule, before Indian Wells, Florianopolis is the only event which is bound to have a fairly weak field. Now is the time where she can really take advantage of the rankings and gain as much points as she can seeing as she was struggling this time last year. Whilst I think Laura is more than capable of eliminating people higher than her, going out in first/second rounds of premiers to better players at this moment in time could be disadvantageous to her confidence going into two of the biggest prem mandatories, which is why all i'm saying is that KL/Memphis would have been a good move Hopefully, she'll fix up well for Doha and she can do some damage there.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote