TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:23 PM   #13
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
She's been with him a while now; Serena's, Maria's and Vika's relationships are all brand new - it makes a difference. When something is new it's fresh and exciting and one is madly in love in the beginning.

When you've been with someone a while (like Petra has with Adam), it's still exciting, but they know each other, so there's not as much excitement in finding out things about each other.

Plus, Petra is a different sort of person to the above 3 - she's more homely... the 3 girls are more extrovert. Also I feel Petra is more of a private person too, which means that she doesn't show much on the outside of what is happening in her private life.

Does that make sense?

I.Luv.Kvitty
Resident Relationship Advisor/Counsellor
At your talents & skills oh counsellor!! (so many lost/misguided/troubled/deviant souls on GM who could benefit from your services! ... Yup it all makes sense!...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote