TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #13
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
She's been with him a while now; Serena's, Maria's and Vika's relationships are all brand new - it makes a difference. When something is new it's fresh and exciting and one is madly in love in the beginning.

When you've been with someone a while (like Petra has with Adam), it's still exciting, but they know each other, so there's not as much excitement in finding out things about each other.

Plus, Petra is a different sort of person to the above 3 - she's more homely... the 3 girls are more extrovert. Also I feel Petra is more of a private person too, which means that she doesn't show much on the outside of what is happening in her private life.

Does that make sense?

I.Luv.Kvitty
Resident Relationship Advisor/Counsellor
At your talents & skills oh counsellor!! (so many lost/misguided/troubled/deviant souls on GM who could benefit from your services! ... Yup it all makes sense!...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote