TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping|Fed Cup 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #74
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping|Fed Cup 2013|YAY HOORAY COMMIT TEAMS FOR FEBRUARY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
I've done it the fairest way possible and asked the highest ranked Brits if they want to play - from the replies I've had in ranking order those saying they want to play the GB team will be :-

AdeyC
joeh37
sdtoot
Gavnich77
mcb
Confirmed
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote