TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #10
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I remember Petra saying during last year's RG that 'Paris is a very romantic city.'

Couldn't agree more, I've been there about four times and have lots of relatives there. I just hope that our player stays from some not so safe neighbourhoods. There are also sometimes very weird folks travelling or just fooling around in the metro system.

But I guess she'll have a personal driver so no problem here.
This is really a miilion dollar question for netphobia,I.Luv.Kvitty, Steni & TennisAddict84 ..... so why isn't romance driving kvittyGOAT ?? I am baffled as to why Adam is not having the same effect on Kvitty.....?

answers most welcome....free tubs of ice cream with all answers...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote