TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:04 PM   #8
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Petra Kvitová shared OPEN GDF SUEZ (WTA Paris)'s photo.

7 hours ago

I am really excited to accept a wild card into the 21st Open GDF SUEZ. I have really happy memories from winning the title in Paris in 2011, especially beating Kim in the final, so I look forward to returning this year. It's always fun to play in front of the Parisien crowd and of course I love playing indoors so I hope to have some good matches there

[ Petra Kvitová REVIENT À l’OPEN] « Je suis ravie de me voir accorder une wild-card pour le 21e Open GDF SUEZ. J'ai de très beaux souvenirs de mon tournoi à Paris en 2011, avec surtout ma victoire sur Kim en finale ; j'ai donc hâte de
revenir. Jouer devant le public parisien et en salle est toujours un plaisir pour moi, donc j'espère faire un bon
tournoi cette année. »

{I've included the french translation for the benefit of diehard Petrafan vikapower}

When I saw this photo the penny finally dropped! - The Magic MOJO that is missing which is the root cause of her poor performance since the end of 2011 is her braces! - she urgently needs to visit her dentist and have the braces put back on asap! as they were weapons that unleashed the terror campaign by Kvitty during 2011
Sadly, I feel Petra's team is at a loss (based off of their most recent comments/Petra's play the past 4 months), and the braces aren't coming back any time soon to rescue/help her.

As I've said before: Petra's on her own. And I'm not sure there is much her team can do at the moment.

The irony is, you hear about Ni La and Maria (as their making their Grand Slam runs) go through their various high profile coaches--and their positive affect, and you wonder how Petra could do with one or several of them, or at least in the capacity as Senior advisors?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote