TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:55 PM   #1888
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Yes, I'm serious I'm tired of her losing so many finals and we know she obviously has no chance vs Serena. It must be frustrating if you try hard, practice hard and give it your all plus you're playing your best and still can't have a chance at winning a set vs a player even though you're 2nd on the WTA list!

Though, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure Maria will beat Li (probably in 2 as well), so anyway
But, even if one thinks losing to Serena would be inevitable (which....I don't even want to get into that because I don't want to tempt fate about the semifinal), I don't understand why Maria being 3rd/4th best, by losing in the semifinals, is better than being 2nd best?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote