TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM   #1885
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Btw, Fighterpova, I don't want to look like I'm bullying you, but are you SERIOUS when you say you'd prefer a loss in the semifinals over a loss in the final?!?
Yes, I'm serious I'm tired of her losing so many finals and we know she obviously has no chance vs Serena. It must be frustrating if you try hard, practice hard and give it your all plus you're playing your best and still can't have a chance at winning a set vs a player even though you're 2nd on the WTA list!

Though, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure Maria will beat Li (probably in 2 as well), so anyway