TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What tennis racquet do you use?

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:05 PM   #435
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold
Re: What tennis racquet do u use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by webfire View Post
I am an amateur tennis player and I recently bought this Yonex RQ Revolution Ace Tennis Racquet from an online store, www.Sports365.in. I bought this based on the advise given by one my friends. The new racquet has not let me down, looks like a good buy :-)

Yonex tennis racquet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
I'm very sorry to hear that you purchased a Yonex racket that you were not happy with. The model you purchased was discontinued a long time ago. With any racket it's always best to demo a model. Places like Tenniswarehouse.com (not sure available in India) allows you to demo before purchase for a nominal fee. It's impossible to know if you will like a racket unless you try it. Next time, try to find an authorized dealer from that racket company since there are also many fake models being sold on the internet. If you check out the Yonex .com website they will show you how to learn if your model is counterfeit. I do know the new Yonex models aren't sold with racket covers in USA but rather a cloth tennis bag. The high end Yonex rackets are made in Japan such as the Ezone XI and Vcore Xi series.

Well it seems the post you have answered to has been generated by a spambot to advertise the website.
Also the poster has been quite happy with racket s/he has bought and a smiley face is there to confirm it too, so I am surprised how you have thought the poster is unhappy with the Yonex racquet
Thanks for the info anyway.

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote