TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

Thanks to @opengdfsuez for the wild card! Happy to be returning to Paris and hope for some good matches. I have nice memories from 2011

Well folks, the Kvitty ‘Circus’ Caravan pulls in to Paris for an ‘indoors’ stopover on it’s way to the ‘Arabian Desert’ so the Donkeys pulling this caravan can get fed & watered from the long jouney from 'down under'.. (just for laughs I’ll leave it up to your imaginations as to who these Donkeys are…) but pulling the reigns are Uncles Kotyza, Cernosek at the front of the caravan, at the back of the caravan playing the banjo and singing along are Sydney, Kristian Bajza, Michal Safar and Aunty Katie Spellman and of course our lovable Kvitty….

Here’s hoping there will be lots of mud digging!! - and our dear Kvitty will no doubt scamp away to Galeries Lafayette and Champs-Elysees avenue to get away from it all….

Enjoy the drama!!.....

Last edited by ArcticMoose : Jan 23rd, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote