TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1976
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Remember, Petra's team doesn't really have a plan or appear to know what it's doing.
You just reminded me of a day when some of us guys were ready to shower in the gym after a strenuous P.E. class.At the moment,there wasn't any hot water so one guy--who was apparently oblivious to the whole concept of boilers heating up water--turned the cold water tap open all the way...thinking that he could make the cold water 'run out',at which point the shower water would magically become hot......I'd like to think that Petra's team was slightly more in touch with reality than THAT fellow was(I've seen a couple other dudes who were similarly befuddled,btw)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote